My Sacred Energy


Too often we are scared, scared of what we might not be able to do, scared of what people might think if we tried, we let our fears stand in the way of our hopes. Why? There's really no time to be afraid. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Everything!” ~ unknown

Saturday, August 20, 2011



Today I will begin on the journey to take down those bricks I've spent so long putting up. I will except all that has happen to me in the past and I will no longer mask my pain. I now realize my heart is precious, but it is also the strongest part of me. No matter what I go through, I will work hard at letting the light from my heart that I possess shine proudly. I know it won't be easy so I will start with one brick at a time, but I will give it my all and and let love in. I am no longer afraid. I now know the world is NOT out to get me. I am love and love is me. I will break down these walls that will finally set me free and show the world who I am supposed to be...

Dedicated to all my dear friends out there guarding their precious hearts. It's time to tear down those walls and let love and light shine to and through you....

Love & Light! ♥ ♥ ♥ *””*°•.¸☆ Melanie Moushigian

No comments:

Post a Comment