My Sacred Energy


Too often we are scared, scared of what we might not be able to do, scared of what people might think if we tried, we let our fears stand in the way of our hopes. Why? There's really no time to be afraid. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Everything!” ~ unknown

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Another Sleepless Night and Manic Day


Couldn't sleep at all last night so I finally got back up and started cleaning and rearranging things.... again. I worked on several art projects too. Just couldn't stay  focused on any one thing for very long but did manage to get a lot accomplished in spite of myself. 
Of course the dogs were not happy with me at all for breaking their routine. They have such expressive faces. I wish I could understand what they are really thinking.  But then maybe I really don't want to know either.
Weekends are so weird for me now. Don't really want to hang out with our "couple" friends and be the "odd " person tagging along. What single friends I do have are way to young for me to be hanging out with and I just can't see myself hanging out at a bar waiting for some creep to hit on me. Just thinking about it makes me shudder. 
Sure will be glad when Spring gets here and I can start working outside again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment